Who I Am
I'm Adam, and I do a lot of things. I write online and, hopefully someday, for the screen. With the little free time I've got, I like to make music, take and draw pictures, create videos, develop and design stuff for the web, and make games. This site contains samples of my work plus a list of my active projects.
What I'm Doing Right Now
I'm currently working on the following projects if you're interested in checking them out:
- I blog at Awkward Human and can find my videos on YouTube.
- I'm actively podcasting on the 5by5 network: Supercharged and the Awkward Human Survival Guide.
- I co-wrote a comedy/advice book called the Awkward Human Survival Guide.
- I am trying to make a film adaptation of that book with my co-writer. You can learn more about it and how to help here.
- I created a somewhat perverted card game called Bukkake.
How to Find Me
I'm easy to find. I'm on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. You can also reach me via email. Please note, I am no longer writing for Lifehacker. If you interested in coverage on Lifehacker, please email email@example.com. I am, however, accepting contracting work at this time. If you're interested, please get in touch.